Center for Educational Research
3141 Chestnut Street, Bossone 512
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Women in Engineering
This manual puts forth a model for organizations to consider when organizing a conference. The manual describes a process, used successfully, for a group to organize and plan a multi-day large audience conference attended by students and professionals. Its topics include
· Fundraising Efforts
· A Professional Networking Reception
· Professional and Personal Development Workshops
· A Career and Graduate School Fair
· A Resume Book for Corporations Attending the Career/Graduate School Fair
· An Outreach Component for High School Students
· An Evening Banquet with a Keynote Address
· A Team-Building Program.
It addresses the significant pre-conference long term initiatives as well as conference period activities.
site is best viewed with Internet Explorer v6 for Windows (v5 for Mac) or higher,
Netscape v7 or higher, or any browser meeting the W3C web standards.